abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Easybox 804 lost internet connection since 17.05.2018
KenErlangen
Forum-Checker
Forum-Checker

Dear technical support team, 

I would like to help with my internet connection at home. before, it works fine and it starts only Thursday (19.05) when we lost the internet and phone connection. On the easybox router, only the WLAN is lit green, and the other LEDs are OFF. And the big LED at the bottom is in RED.

I have tried to call the hotline but unfortunately, I could not reach anyone who speaks English and my call was cut without any solution to my current issue.

Just for the information, I am the only one who is the registered customer of your original customer. I have called him and he is currently out of the country and told me to contact you directly as the process could only be done in Germany.

Please contact me asap so I can give the necessary information about the customer number / account.so that in turn you can help me fix the internet connections on my apartment. Thank you

Best regards,

Ken

1 Antwort 1
Jens-K
Ex-Moderator:in
Ex-Moderator:in

Hi KenErlangen,

welcome to the Vodafone Community!

This is a customer-helps-customer forum in the first place.

First please follow these steps. In many cases it will elp already.

- Check all cables and remove adapters

- Check your phone socket if its damaged

- Restart your modem (disconnect the power cable for at least 3 minutes)

If this won't help you can send me a private message (click on my avatar -> Diesem Benutzer eine private Nachricht senden)

I need your name, your customer number and your German mobile phone number for SMS etc.

Regards,

Jens

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!