abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Wie kann ich "wirklich" Hotspot-Wlan flat kündigen?
Cindy_
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hi, I'm a CallYa subscriber and I'm trying to cancel my "vodafone hotspot flat" service (the contract says 4 weeks in advance, so I'm trying to make an appointment to cancel it today, January 19th, and I'm using it until the end of February), but the phone number doesn't work, and the Tobi assistant can't find the right category, so there's no solution; I can see the contract on my vodafone homepage, but I can't find the "cancel contract" option that is mentioned on the web; I've browsed through similar problems in the community to try to solve them, but I can't even find the contact form... I would like to ask: can I solve the problem by posting? Thanks!

None of the following numbers worked, couldn't get through at 9am on Friday:
0800 172 1212
0800 278 7000
0172 229 0229

1 Akzeptierte Lösung

Akzeptierte Lösungen
Cindy_
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

The problem was solved through whatsapp. Patience was well exercised through this matter 🙂

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

7 Antworten 7
J0hann
Moderator:in
Moderator:in

Hello @Cindy_,

please contact our customer service via these contact channels. I recommend the service vie WhatsApp.

My friends will help.

BR J0hann 

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!

Hi Johann,

Thanks for trying to help. But I've seen the same page as the link you provided in other threads before, and unfortunately I've tried all of those methods and they didn't work. I tried whatsapp as you said, and it turned out to be just another Tobi bot that makes you speechless.

I tried many ways of making phone calls where the voice of the machine tells you to call this and that phone number, and they turned out to be a closed-circuit dead-end loop, none of which got through.

I would really like to ask if I can be provided with a customer service number that gets through? Or an e-mail address? I couldn't find any email on the paper contract. And it starts to make me feel frustrated.

with regards,
Cindy

Screenshot 2024-01-20 at 17.16.55.png

Hi @Cindy_,

please try again with different answers, TOBi will connect you to a human colleague. 

BR J0hann 

Hi Johann,

Can you give me some "keywords", I don't know how to trigger Tobi to get it to transfer me to human customer service.

Kind regards,

Cindy

Please try to write him in English.

BR J0hann 

Unfortunately, the 9am call on Monday morning didn't work either. After talking a bunch of nonsense with Tobi on Whatsapp, I got a feedback telling me to wait for a member of the service team to contact me (via whatsapp?) Like what happened when another employee told me he'd pass me on to another colleague and told me to get on with the queue, no one showed up after 15 minutes).

I'm literally speechless, and for those of you who are also desperate for a service team like this, here's an email:

kontakt@kundenservice.vodafone.com

Write them an email, at least you'll have something to argue when they charge you for ... I don't know... how many couple of months.

Cindy_
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

The problem was solved through whatsapp. Patience was well exercised through this matter 🙂