abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Please cancel contract
Australian
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Dear Vodafone Germany

I came to Berlin to work for a 3D printing company, and what very excited to do so. But sadly I was fired from my job because my manager did not think that I was a good fit. This was devastating and I have been to Australia where there are no other German speaking companies in this field where I could find a job.  

Before I left, I went to the Alexanderplatz Vodafone store and asked them to cancel my contract. They said that was possible because of my circumstances. They told me to send vodafone to email. I could not find an email address after hours of searching. When I posted on the community forum, my post was moved and I could not access the link. I tried to change my login details but that did not work. Unfortunately, I do not have my username and password.

I've been traveling to the moon, so I lost my sim while I was traveling back to Australia.

I can not get help. Please help! I want to make sure that I do not get a mark against my name in case I want to come back to Germany in a few years. I do not want a bad credit rating. I can, can you please help? Please reply by email.

2 Antworten 2
Australian
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

please see file attached for information

attachment deleted, dont post persoanl data on a public forum 

@Australian

You should send Su the needed information in your old thread via private message.

Can be found here.

Thread closed.