abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Moving... ok but how long will it take before a human talks to me?
Tina20
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hi,

I've just moved to a new flat but have no idea when my internet will be available. I've informed Vodafone online via the online form as soon as I got the confirmation of the moving, but since then nothing except "we are very busy and will get back to you".  I do not know if a technicial actually needs to come (I wasn't offered any appointment) or if it's just a few clicks for the support team. The phone hotline is unreachable anyways...

Needless to say I REALLY need internet e.g. for work and so do the rest of my family... For now, all I have is a weak and slow Homespot WiFi (which allows only ONE device at the time!!!), angry people at home and a subscription I pay for nothing....

Please tell me when I can expect the switch to happen before my family falls apart..! 

Thanks!

1 Akzeptierte Lösung

Akzeptierte Lösungen
Lars
Moderator:in

Hi Tina,

no move notification was previously stored in the system. I have now processed the move. We also set the order for the technician. He will then contact you to make an appointment. Please give us feedback as soon as the colleague has been with you.

Best regards

Lars

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

7 Antworten 7
MasterScorpion
SuperUser
SuperUser

Do you have DSL or cable ? 

I have a cable subscription.

But it looks like my new flat has no cable socket, only the tv+phone combo plug (I don't know if this is anyhow relevant)

Edit:  Hi @Tina20 , post moved to matching area. Best regards WolfgangF

pRo-Marco
Ex-Moderator:in

Hi Tina20,

when there is no socket, then a technician is needed Smiley (zwinkernd)

Please send me your name, address and customer number by PN. Please also let me know here if you have sent the message.

Kind regards

Marco

Thanks for your reply, Marco. I've just sent you the info in PN

Lars

Hi Tina,

no move notification was previously stored in the system. I have now processed the move. We also set the order for the technician. He will then contact you to make an appointment. Please give us feedback as soon as the colleague has been with you.

Best regards

Lars

Tina20
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Many thanks, Lars! The technician contacted me right after your message and I am now all set with high speed internet.

Well done, and thanks again!

Grit

Hello Tina20,

i'm glad Lars could help you and everything worked out. Do you have any questions or can we finish the article with that?

Regards

Grit