abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

[English] Unable to send a message
EllyDrakebane
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hello,

I have a problem again, so I need to contact a Vodafone staff about the issue, but I cannot send a private message to him or anyone.

Even if I fulfill the Recepiant, Title and Contents text, the button "Nachricht senden" does not work.

Normally, the button is colored in blue, but currently no matter how I tried things, it does not work..

3 Antworten 3
Der Ritter
Giga-Genie
Giga-Genie

This may be e.g. because @Norman is not on duty right now (holiday, sick leave,...) and has hence deactivated the PN feature.

Ein Klick auf "Danke" tut nicht weh - ich sage schon mal "Dankeschee!"

Achtung, es folgt eine Signatur: Wenn überhaupt, dann jammern wir auf einem extrem hohen Niveau.

Hello, Der Ritter and all,

I thought the same thing, so I tried other staff who helped me other issues, but I cannot send to him neither...

Is there any possibilities that we cannot send or receive any message?

For example, the message box has a limitation of data volume or there is currently some technical error in Vodafone server for the messages?

I deleted several past messages which contains JPEG file or any other messages which I don't need.

I need to reach a Vodafone staff who can see/ confirm/ correct my data.

@EllyDrakebane:  Sending PMs to a moderator without previously having been asked to do so is never a good idea.  Unrequested PMs are normally not being replied to/handled.

I suppose you are referring to this message by @Norman (dating of March 20., 2018).  When did you try to reply?

It honestly is not too helpful to open thread after thread (or "hitchhike" other threads) to make your issue heard.  Yo have an open thread regarding your topic, so I would suggest you stick to that one rather than posting multiple ones.

Ein Klick auf "Danke" tut nicht weh - ich sage schon mal "Dankeschee!"

Achtung, es folgt eine Signatur: Wenn überhaupt, dann jammern wir auf einem extrem hohen Niveau.