abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

English Services
nico36
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hi @Nancy ,

I'm also having problems with the language and customer service.

A year ago when I signed the contract I was told that there is English Customer Service but there isn't, the contract I was offered was good so I decided to continue.

Unfortunately on this month I was charged 60 euro, so apparently the contract price changed. I tried to call several times to 'CallYa' and I only find myself talking to a robot in german and eventually I get to speak to a person that is not doing an effort to understand me.

I can't afford 60 euro a month so I'm forced to resign the contract or to downgrade it to the lower possible price with a fair internet connection.

I hope you can help me with this, 

Best,

Linda

Edit: @nico36 thread moved to right board. Lars

3 Antworten 3
Grit
Ex-Moderator:in
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello nico36,

you mention CallYa, what does that have to do with a cable contract? I don't see the connection.

You received an order confirmation with the conditions. Dartin also told you what the booked package costs in the second year. So you were told what the amount would be.

In the order confirmation you will also find the tariffs you can change to from 12 months on.

Regards

Grit

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
nico36
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hi Grit, 

Thanks for your warm answer. I'm sorry I didn't explain myself correctly. As you mentioned before, I was told that after 12 months I could downgrade the plan to 50000. As I hired Vodafone's services on the 22nd of October 2019, now (after 1 year) I want to downgrade the plan and pay 29,99 EUR instead of 69,99 EUR and also, cancel the Sicherheitspaket (worth 3,99 EUR)

What I was not told, was the difficulty to reach to someone that speaks in English. But now that we are talking I hope you can help me with this.

Kind regards, 

Nico

Lars
Moderator:in
Moderator:in

Hi Nico,

we can handle that.

Please send me your customer number, name, address and date of birth by private message . Let me know here in the post when you have sent the PM. Then we will change the contract to the 50 bandwidth.

Best regards

Lars

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!