abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

DSL technician didnt show up
ToneL
Daten-Fan
Daten-Fan

I have been trying to reach an english speaking person at vodafone for a week now with no success, saying 'operator' at the beginning of the conversation does not work.

I first had an apointment with a technician on March 6th, I took the day of work and waited at home. The phone rang once, I answered, then heard a click and no one was there, I said hello ten times before hanging up. The person never called back and the call was made from a hidden number so I could not call back. Some minutes later I got a text from Vodafone that the technician could not reach me. For this a fee of 59 euros(or actually 61 euros) was taken from my bank account. Even though I was at home the whole day waiting. I went by the Vodafone shop and told them what had happened and they said I would definitely get my money back when I explained the situasion. However I did explain it to Vodafone and was given an answer that said we will not return your money because yu were not at home... So Vodafone chooses to believe that I am lying about this. What interest could I possibly have in doing that? I needed the interenet as soon as possible.

Also next time the technician showed up, almost a month later, he made a mistake and another technician had to come back later and fix it. So now I FINALLY have internet. I have paid full price for february, march and april and my internet started working on april 20th. Additionally you charge me 61 euros as a punishment fee. So all together I have paid 120 euros to you for no internet the last three months. My contract with Vodafone has turned in to the biggest mistake ever. And since your english customer phone doesnt work Im not able to explain about this punishment fee. But PLEASE HELP, how can I get my 61 euros back?? Im so angry with Vodafone now so please help me fix this!

1 Antwort 1
Andre
Ex-Moderator:in
Ex-Moderator:in

Dear ToneL,

welcome to the Vodafone Community.

I'm sorry to hear that you have such an inconvenient start.
Sadly there is no dedicated english speaking hotline for fixed net customers.

We only apply the 59,- Euro fee for a failed technician appointment, if the technician makes a note, because f.e. no one openend the door.

If my colleagues already checked this and offered no adjustment, i fear that i can't decise something different.
Feel free to send me a private message with your customer number.
Therefore please click on my name / avatar , then on the right side "Diesem Benutzer eine private Nachricht senden"

Best regards,
Andre

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!