abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Cancellation of Vodafone contract and no support for international customers!
abhishekthakur
Youngster
Youngster

I contacted vodafone customer service a few times in June and after a few tries a customer services guy who spoke English answered. since I moved to a different country (still in europe) over a year ago, I wanted to cancel my contract. I was told that I will be paying only upto August and after that my contract gets cancelled. However, it seems vodafone is still charging me. Was I lied to?

I contacted customer service again and it seems now they just refuse to talk in English. Is Vodafone DE only providing their service to German speaking customers? It doesnt say so when we sign the contract.! Also, being a vodafone user for 4-5 years in Germany I am hugely disappointed by how you treat non-German speakers who need help with your services. 

Vodafone also refuses to reply to emails sent to contact@vodafone.de .

Is it not at all possible to get in touch with an English speaking customer representative at vodafone de?

3 Antworten 3
MasterScorpion
SuperUser
SuperUser

Cable or DSL ? 

Did u use the relocation service ? 

Provided any proof of relocation ? 

Boris
Ex-Moderator:in
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello @abhishekthakur,

sorry for all the inconviniences but if I am not totally wrong we are already in touch via Twitter.

Please choose one channel.

And we are not serving only german customer. We do support every customer but not everyone of our collegues is able to support difficult questions. But we di all our best to give the best support we can.

regards,

Boris

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

is your Problem still present?