abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

# Better deals online, horrible service in store
JusGK
Daten-Fan
Daten-Fan

I apologize for writing in English, I am a new arrival in Germany. On 08.09.2020 I visited the flagship store on Marienplatz in Munich. I was told by a sales person he could get me the best rate for 2 mobile tarrifs, plus home DSL. A "special deal". The mobile tarrifs were Red M 16GB + 4 GB bonus for DSL. I signed all the paperwork. Once done the sales person told me I had to go online for eSIM and number porting. I went online to do this and see the offer for new mobile tarrif Red M is 30GB + 6 GB bonus for DSL + other bonuses. I went back to the store. They said, "Of course it is always better to go online. It is your fault you signed in the store. We can't help you now." I told them I felt cheated, they laughed and told me it was too bad because I already signed.

As a foreigner new to Germany this felt horrible. I felt taken advatage of. I know I have no recourse, I am stuck for 24 months before I can change providers. Hoping this message gets to the right people so they can do a better job in the future. For new customers, just go online, don't bother with the store.

3 Antworten 3
Falkenhorst
Giga-Genie
Giga-Genie

not nice if you have had such negative experiences. And laughing isn't very nice either

but the matter can only be clarified in the shop.

Is the response really go to the shop where they laughed at you and told you off? Only they can do anything about it? I wasn't asking for anything to be done, they made it very clear I was out of luck and taken advantage of. My post was because I thought Vodafone my care enough to ensure it doesn't happen to future customers, and to warn any English searchers not to bother with the shop becuase, as they say, you always get a better deal online.

I understand that. But there is no right of withdrawal in the shop and a cancellation can only be made as a goodwill

maybe you can take someone with you to support you who speaks german