abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

# Beschwerde
Engineer_Mech
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Dear Vodafone,

It is impossible to send complaints to vodafone. When I go to Kontaktformular, there are only "Lob", nothing about complaints. Do you think that, you are great and nobody has complaints?
I was cheated twice by Vodafone employees. I can not find where I can send an Email. I do not want to call, beacuse I have fed up already with this meaningsloss calls.

Today I had been waited on the phone line more than 1 hour in order to solve my problem, I was kicked out from one number to another without my problem solved.
How it can happen that, you work like this and your some employees are cheaters. They say one price vor a contract but after signing I was announced another? twise higer? Screenshot_20210406-223928_Phone.jpgI am really fed up with Vodafone. It was my one of the greatest mistake to make a contract with vodafone. Your employees utilize my weak German language and already cheated several times.
I am sure you will delete this post as well, if not lets see what you will say.

5 Antworten 5
Mav1976
SuperUser
SuperUser

Hi @Engineer_Mech,

@Engineer_Mech  schrieb:

Dear Vodafone,

It is impossible to send complaints to vodafone. When I go to Kontaktformular, there are only "Lob", nothing about complaints. (...)

Are you sure, you use the right contact form? 

The contact form I know has no "Lob". There you can choose your specific topics also "Unternehmen Vodafone". 

Yes. I used the same form. There is no complaint.

Yesterday Vodafone employees in a shop cheated me.  I wanted to prolong my contract, I asked to advise me an offer. He offered me an offer which costed 63,5 euro per month with special mobile phone. I had a bad experience with Vodafone. Therefore I asked several times whether it is correct. He repeated again the same price. I agreed and I signed. After signing the contract he told that I need to pay per month 103 euro. I asked immediately to change the contract, but he didn't want and asked me to left the shop. He mentioned that, I signed and he can not change. He used my low level German language. Now I want to complain. But there is no topic " complaint".

It is already second time Vodafone acts like a robbery. 

Hi @Engineer_Mech,

Is your issue related with mobile communications? Then I can move your thread into the right board. 🙂

In the contact form there isn't a special button "complaint". You have to choose your related topic (e.g. hardware, mobile communications, DSL etc.) and can write your complaint then. 

I did already. Has someone also faced with such a kind of problems?

They say less cost till you sign the contract, or it happens only with me? Sie benutzen meine schwache Deutschkentnis.

Vodafone ist keine Kundenorientirte Fa.   Vodafone nutzt alle Möglichkeiten um zu verdienen. Vodafone sieht alle Kunden als das Geld. 

yes, i myself have the pleasure of dealing with hotline agents every 2 years. I can understand that quite well.