abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!

Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Unexpected Extra Billing
Denisevstratov
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hello Dear Vodafone Team,

My Vodafone contract ended on 25.07.2022. In August I was charged the full month's payment, I expected it to be the last billing.

But in September, I was charged 6.94EUR again 🙂 That is not a big deal, but I simply cannot understand what is happening as I do not expect any more billings from Vodafone.

Could you please explain what that 6.94EUR was for?

Thanks
Denis

5 Antworten 5
Jens-K
Ex-Moderator:in

Hi Denisevstratov,

DSL contracts are always billed afterwards. Depending on the billing period, up to 2 further invoices will be created and debited after the end of the contract.

From when to when the contract was billed, you can see on your invoice.

Since the end of the billing cycle and the end of the contract are usually not on the same day, it is also common that the full price is not billed with the last bill.

Regards,

Jens

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Thanks a lot for your answer!

"Depending on the billing period, up to 2 further invoices will be created and debited after the end of the contract."

Ok, the contract ended 25.07.22. After, there was (1) one invoice in the August and (2) another in the Septebmer.

So, that Septebmer bill was the last one?

Denis

Jens-K

As I said it depends on the billing cycle, that you can find on your invoice. But I assume that this was the last invoice, yes.

Regards,

Jens

Ok, should we wait a few weeks to ensure there is no new billing in the October before we close this issue?

Jens-K

If the full period of a contract has been billed, you don't need to do this. Just look at your bill.

Regards,

Jens