abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Notice of upcoming move - Vodafone hasn't acknowledged yet.
AJ4
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hi all,

Sorry for the question in English. A couple of weeks ago, I used the moving service to notify Vodafone that I am moving to a new address in March. 

I am aware from the new building management that the building is only serviced by a different internet service prodiver so will be unable to move my Vodafone account. 

I have not received any confirmaiton or follow up after I used the moving service. How long does it normally take to receive an acknolwedgement, or is there someone specific I should contact in this situation?

Kind regards,

Adam

3 Antworten 3
reneromann
SuperUser
SuperUser

You will need to provide proof of the move once you did it...

And Vodafone will check if it is really impossible to serve you there - DSL/phone lines are usually available, only cable networks might be a problem.

Thank you for your reply. I have a signed contract from the housing provider starting on the 16th of March and written confirmation that the building is only compatiable with an internet connection from Pyur.

How can I proceed?

Andre
Ex-Moderator:in
Ex-Moderator:in

Hey AJ4,

I'm sorry to hear that we can't offer dsl/cable in your new appartment.
In this case get in touch with our customerservice (for example via facebook or twitter, you'll get support in english there).

Then we'll cancle to contract early.

Cheers,
Andre

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!