abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

No DSL-Kundennummer or Online-Registrierungscode
devrimbcetin
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

DSL

Hi 

Apologies for the English, I'm trying to enter my Vodafone DSL contract into my account for days now but I do not have a DSL customer number or online registration code to do that.

I have checked every single document I have ever received from Vodafone (I keep them all in a file and never threw anything away) and checked online for where exactly this number should be. I can confidently say after days of searching that I have no document from Vodafone with a "26-digit online registration code in the format A1B1C - ABC12 - CA12D - D12AB - A2CB12", OR "DSL customer number that has 12 digits and always starts with “00”". I only have a customer number with 9 digits. (I copied both information from the Vodafone page itself)

3 Antworten 3
Kaldory
Daten-Fan
Daten-Fan

Hi,

the online registration code should be on your "Willkommensbrief" (welcome letter) from vodafone, where the username/passwords for your dsl connection are also written down. However, you are able to get a new one by calling the customer service.

The customer number usually starts with 0019. If you're able to legitimate yourself with your zip-code, birthdate and the last four digits of your bank account number, customer service will also help you with that.

Best of luck

Hi, thank you I also saw that it is in Willkommensbrief but I have no such document. I cannot call the customer service because I cannot speak German and I tried before they do not give service in English, isn't there another way?

Lars
Ex-Moderator:in
Ex-Moderator:in

Hi devrimbcetin,

I think you have a cable contract and no DSL. With cable, you have a 9-digit customer number. You should find the activation code in the order confirmation of the cable contract. You can find the appropriate registration for cable here.

Best regards

Lars

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!