abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

DSL Rechnung after special cancellation
Hanhdo
Daten-Fan
Daten-Fan

I signed a DSL and Festnetz-Flat contract with Vodafone on 22.08.2022

However, due to a technical reason that all the landlines in my apartment are busy, no service can be set up (based on a written confirmation from Vodafone on 17.10.2022). Since I don't know when the landline will be free again, I decided to cancel my contract via post (as the Customer Service said I could do so) and Vodafone already sent me the Kündigungs-Bestätigung on 11 Nov 2022.

Nevertheless, on 31.10.2022 I received an invoice from Vodafone stating that I had to pay 16,98euro for the Rechnungszeitraum vom 25.09.2022 bis 24.10.2022. And today I receive another Rechnung and a Mahnung because I didn't pay the first Rechnung.

I am very confused because the landline was busy and no service has ever been provided to me so far. And Vodafone Customer Service (0800 172 1212) even confirmed 3 times that I do not have to pay anything. One gentleman from CS even advised me to contact Rechnungsfragen@vodafone.com. Again, I was directed to TOBI and then back to Customer Service hotline!!!!

Could you please help to clarify my situation. What I should do, I am very frustrated and disappointed now.

Thank you very much for your support

Best Regards

Duc Hanh Do

1 Antwort 1
Andre
Ex-Moderator:in
Ex-Moderator:in

Hey Hanhdo,

I'm sorry to hear that you could not use our dsl services.

This can only be solved by my colleagues from the customersupport.
For example via Twitter , or Facebook.

I'm sure that you'll get help there.

No one here in the community has access to your customeraccount.
So we could only guess whats the excact reason why you've been charged.

Cheers,

Andre

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!