abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Cancel contract immediately
Jav82
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hello Good Morning,

My name is Jairo Velasquez, my clinet number is: ***

I need help on fully canceling the contract form now and returning the router. The technician who arrived home last month couldn't install the internet because I don't have a phone jack in the apartment. Right now I will use a different provider of internet which is mobile and I don’t want to be charged for something I don’t have installed. Please help me with what to do to fully return everything and not be charged for something I cannot use and it is not installed.

Thanks in advance.

@Jav82 Edit: Customer number removed

3 Antworten 3
reneromann
SuperUser
SuperUser

There is no immediate cancellation possible - you will need to figure out with the technician and your landlord if there is the ability to install a phone outlet or not.

There is no possibility to install a telephone jack and I need to cancel it, What other solution can you give me? I do not want to pay for something I won't use...

DanyG
Ex-Moderator:in
Ex-Moderator:in

Hi Jav82,

we can't help you with a cancellation at this place. Please write us a private message on Twitter or Facebook (unencrypted).

BR,

Dany

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
 Unaufgeforderte PNs werden nicht beantwortet - Bitte erstellt einen Thread. Die Community hilft!