abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Auftrag - Zeit für Prüfung
Oursomiel
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hi, I made a contract demand on the 21st of November which was refused due to wrong info (assumed). So I made another demand correcting what I thought was wrong on the 24th of November but now the PrÜfung step is still not yet completed (took 24h on the 1st one).

Do you how to speed up? Customer care haven't been able to help when calling, they cannot even cancel it.

My current Telekom contract is ending on the 20th of December, time flies and still nothing from Vodafone...I guess there is an issue, I'd just like to see it moving so I can at least renew with Telekom new offeres they made to me. Telekom is calling back on next Tuesday afternoon so I need to get an answer by then which would have given Vodafone 2 weeks for just checking if they can provide a service or not...

My ARC number: ***

Thanks, Jonathan

@Oursomiel Post moved to the appropriate board 

6 Antworten 6
Andre
Ex-Moderator:in

Hey Oursomiel,

I'm sorry to hear that you did not get any kind of update.

Did you order the porting of your current telecom phonenumber with the dsl contract?
Otherwise my best educated guess would be that we try to reserve a landline for you , but this fails , since you are currently using the only dsl connection with your current telecom dsl connection.

In this case our system tries a total of 5 times to reserve a connection for you, if this fails , the order will get cancelled.

But only the customersupport can verifiy the excact reason. No one in the community has insights into your customeraccount.

Cheers,

Andre

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Hi, thanks for your answer! No I haven't asked for the transfer and it is most likely that there is only 1 line...would have been great to know it instead of waiting for 2 weeks. Most likely I'll have to cancel the cancellation w/Telekom now, not enough time before the end to get it wrapped up with Vodafone before that date.

FYI contacted on Twitter with no answer yet but TOBI/Whatsapp is trully useless and it takes at least  30min to join customer care which can't provide EN conversation. I could make it with simple issues but here it gets harder to explain in German. + Customer Care told me last time they can't have this information on Auftrag, I still don't have a Customer Number, I use the one I got from my first attempt. The flow is really hard to get, I can't understand why the line can't be detected, it seems obvious I'm not alone in this case and that's a real brake to consumer rights, basically blocking me to change the contract unless I'm willing to have a no internet period of time.

Update from 05/12 - Level 2 agent was supposed to call me back (from Yesterday morning) but level 1 did not see any reason it takes now 2 weeks for Prüfung. No answer from Twitter and other places. Let's see if a call or any communication is coming today. I'll have to cancel cancellation with Telekom to avoid down time now. Let's see, I may tend to prefer Telekom bumpy network when temperature are too hot outside than poor and so slooooooow customer care. At least Telekom are highly reactive.

Right now I'm just trying to cancel this endless Auftrag I made with Vodafone. Please advise and take action to abort the process NOW.

Andre

Hey Oursomiel,

as much as i understand that this has been such an unpleasant expirience, i can't give you another information.

The customersupport is the only way of contact.
No one here has access to your customeraccount.

Cheers,

Andre

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!