abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

hallo, Mein Tarif kann nicht neu geladen werden (englisch bitte)
Nalaigh
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hello,

I am trying to transfer money into my call ya account but neither the app nor the option online is working. any help would be great. danke

1 Akzeptierte Lösung

Akzeptierte Lösungen

Hi @Nalaigh,

When you use the MeinVodafone app then you can easy top up your balance with PayPal.

Open the MeinVodafone app (CallYa Flex app when you use CallYa Flex):

Click the button "Aufladen", choose your amount (5€, 15€, 25€ or 50€). Then choose PayPal as service, fill in your email address (optional) and after clicking the button "Bezahlen" you will redirect to PayPal. Login with your PayPal customer data and finish the process. Afterwards you'll redirect back to the MeinVodafone app.

When I'm at home (I'm at work now) then I can add some screenshots yet. 

Here are the screenshots, @Nalaigh 

2020-06-03-19-12-06.jpg

2020-06-03-19-12-59.jpg

2020-06-03-19-13-53.jpg

If you finish with your choice (amount, mobile phone number, service PayPal, email address) click "Direkt zu PayPal". After you paid with PayPal you'll redirect back. 

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

5 Antworten 5
Mav1976
SuperUser
SuperUser

Hi @Nalaigh,

How do you try to top up you balance? Via PayPal, bank transfer, CallNow cards etc.?

Nalaigh
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

hallo. i always do it by paypal, but i do not have that option available. my vodafone app is not working either

Nalaigh
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

there is no option to click for direct deposit, while there are links for bank and callyacard

Hi @Nalaigh,

When you use the MeinVodafone app then you can easy top up your balance with PayPal.

Open the MeinVodafone app (CallYa Flex app when you use CallYa Flex):

Click the button "Aufladen", choose your amount (5€, 15€, 25€ or 50€). Then choose PayPal as service, fill in your email address (optional) and after clicking the button "Bezahlen" you will redirect to PayPal. Login with your PayPal customer data and finish the process. Afterwards you'll redirect back to the MeinVodafone app.

When I'm at home (I'm at work now) then I can add some screenshots yet. 

Here are the screenshots, @Nalaigh 

2020-06-03-19-12-06.jpg

2020-06-03-19-12-59.jpg

2020-06-03-19-13-53.jpg

If you finish with your choice (amount, mobile phone number, service PayPal, email address) click "Direkt zu PayPal". After you paid with PayPal you'll redirect back. 

doreen-123
Ex-Moderator:in
Ex-Moderator:in

@Nalaigh,

our @Mav1976 (SuperUser) has already answered your questions.

If you have any further questions, please write to us again.

Kind regards,

Doreen-123

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
 Unaufgeforderte PNs werden nicht beantwortet - Bitte erstellt einen Thread. Die Community hilft!