abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

callya digital. No internet
LUISJN79
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

i have callya digital with debit direct. 20 euros every month from my bank.

Problem: in the past months the day after i receive the sms that vodafone is going to take money , my vodafone acount have problems. i lose internet all morning i open myvodafone and show inactiv with no 10gb internet and NO MONEY.

I had there 1,22 euros before the message and after it show 0 euros. i know is not much but is mine.

When i receive the 2 sms that vodafone already take the 20 euros from debit direct from my bank , i get internet and them i receive a new sms with .50 cents bonus for debit direct.

Every month i have to come here and send a messege for vodafone to fix this problem. 

1st i wnat my money back, 2nd i want to now if the "tecnical problem" is going to happen every month" if so i will change operator or remove the debit direct and charme my self.

i will wait for a response.

5 Antworten 5
reneromann
SuperUser
SuperUser

Please note that CallYa Digital is NOT a post-paid plan, but a prepaid plan -AND- CallYa Digital requires you to pay the monthly fees by direct bank charge; it is not intended that you charge up the card manually and that the monthly fee is then deducted from that debit on the card.

I charge myvodafone to activate imessage on iphone. And only have money there to if i send a message or anything to another number not vodafone.

but what happen is they take the 20 euros from my bank and they take 1.22 € from my vodafone credit.

and them send me a .50 cent bonus

is not the 1st time they do that, and every time they take the monthly charge i loose internet or access to my vodafone.

The 20 € are solely for the monthly base fee of the CallYa Digital tariff plan.

Any services not covered by that, like the iMessage activation SMS (as they're SMS to a number in Great Britain and thus not covered by the CallYa Digital tariff plan) -or- calls from Germany to destinations abroad will only be possible if you have a debit on your card, and they'll only be charged from this debit.

BiancaW
Ex-Moderator:in
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello @LUISJN79,

I like to look at what's going on.

Please send me your phone number via PM (click on my name on the left and then on "Send this user a private message" on the right).

Thank you very much and best regards

BiancaW

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
 Unaufgeforderte PNs werden nicht beantwortet - Bitte erstellt einen Thread. Die Community hilft!

yes , vodafone only have to take 20 euros from my bank account every 28 days to have the callya digital.

Not take money from my vodafone credit in my sim. evrey month is the same, and they say is a technical problem and them refund the money.

I check my balance in 05.08 was 1,22€  , 06.08  i receive a sms saying only 0,74 was in my balance. and they will take  20 euros from my bank but only in 11.08. day 07.08 my vodafone says "inaktiv""0 euros", "keine paket verfügbar". 

only at 12:00 i receive another sms saying " the 20 euros. and now i have the 10 gb internet but 0 euros vodafone balance.

and them another sms with 0.50 cent from a bonus because of the direct bank transfer.