abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Why can't I make a call/receive an SMS being abroad with positive balance?
senglory
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hi,

A month ago I used my Vodafone SIM card to make a call and send/receive SMS being abroad. By those time my balance was positive. Today I tried to send an SMS but no luck. Moreover, attempt to dial *100# leads to nothing. How can I find what the size of my balance now and what happened with my SIM card now?

1 Akzeptierte Lösung

Akzeptierte Lösungen
BiancaW
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello @senglory,

I have your number newly created in the system.

Please restart your mobile once and try again.

If it still does not work, please sign up again and tell us which country you are currently in.

Thank you and best regards

BiancaW

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
 Unaufgeforderte PNs werden nicht beantwortet - Bitte erstellt einen Thread. Die Community hilft!

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

9 Antworten 9
Ramona

hello @senglory,

according to the information of the technique there was a restriction in the query of the credit with *100#

It's fixed. Please restart your phone and try again.

you can also check your credit with the free phone number 22922. you will get an announcement on your mobile.

many greetings

ramona

Tried to repeat *100# - no luck. There's one more complication. I have been abroad for about 3 months so far, and untill the last week everything was working including sending SMS. And my balance was positive also. Now I can't even get a balance via this command. I need to know what I can do to have the SIM working again.

Ramona

hello,

the SIM card is completely in order from a purely commercial point of view and the restriction has been removed. Do you hate the possibility to test your sim card in another mobile phone? We need to know if it works in another device. what happens if you call 22922?

at the moment your credit is 9,16 euro, as tariff you use the talk&SMS.

friendly greetings

ramona

Yes, I have successfully made a call at 22922, and I was told that my balance is  9,16 euro, exactly like you mentioned. Right after that I tried to use it in another phone with thesame result - successfull call at 22922 but no luck with outgoing calls and sending receiving SMSes. Tried to register it in different roaming networks - the same result - only 22922 was available. What else could be wrong with my SIM card?

Ramona

Hello,

I have just made a phone call with the technology. a query via *100#Send key can also be made abroad. Which network mode have you activated in your mobile phone? 4G/LTE? Please change it in the mobile phone settings and try again. If this does not help, we will record a technical complaint.

many greetings

ramona

Hello,

I used plain old 2G network (MTS and Megafon), and untill end of July it worked like a charm. Now it allows me only making a call at 22922 and no USSD commands.

BiancaW

Hello @senglory,

I have your number newly created in the system.

Please restart your mobile once and try again.

If it still does not work, please sign up again and tell us which country you are currently in.

Thank you and best regards

BiancaW

Unaufgeforderte PNs werden nicht beantwortet - Bitte erstellt einen Thread. Die Community hilft!

Thanks, it's working now again!

MichaM

HI @senglory,

Great. Thanks for letting us know.

Since your issue is resolved, I'll close this thread.

Have a nice weekend. Smiley (fröhlich)

Regards

MichaM