abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Troubles activating Sim card
almupicots
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Excuse me that I have to make this question in English but I'm new to the country. I bought a Callya sim card in a DHL and tried to register it online. After entering my information it said there was some type of error and that I was suposed to receive and email. Unfortunatelly I didn't and now I also don't have access to "my vodafone" and can't call Vodafone or anything through my german new phone number. I tried going to the store and they said that they couldn't help me either. How can I activate it? 

Thanks

5 Antworten 5
almupicots
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

I moved to Germany a couple weeks ago and I bought a Callya sim card in a DHL and tried to register it online. After entering my information it said there was some type of error and that I was suposed to receive and email. Unfortunatelly I didn't and now I also don't have access to "my vodafone" and can't call Vodafone or anything through my german new phone number. I tried going to the store and they said that they couldn't help me either. How can I activate it? Can your please help me with this 

Thank you 

*** @almupicots, thread linked together with your first thread. ***

KerstinV
Ex-Moderator:in
Ex-Moderator:in

Hi @almupicots,

you can register via this link: https://www.vodafone.de/cy-reg/?icmp=mobilfunk_mdd_callya_sim-karte_aktivieren#personal-details-1

Did it still not work? Which country are you from? Please send me the relevant phone number via PN (PN - this is how it works: click on my name on the left and then on "Send this user a private message" on the right). I will try to help you.

Many greetings, KerstinV

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Zeigt, welche Beiträge Ihr cool findet – klickt auf „Gefällt mir“!

Alles Easy How To Hilfe !

Öffentliche Lösungen helfen allen – schreibt uns daher bitte einen Beitrag statt einer unaufgeforderten PN.
Private Daten erfragen wir bei Bedarf.

Hallo,

ich habe dasselbe Problem. Könnten Sie mir bitte helfen?

Vielen Dank im Voraus,

Sophia

Hello @SophiaT,

You are already in contact with Boris in your own thread. Please be patient because the moderators won't be able 24/7 in the forum. 

Hello,

thanks a lot for your reminding! Another moderator helped me with my problem today and now it is solved.

Kind regards.