abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

SIM Card Lost (Not german speaker)
Mariana_Melo90
Daten-Fan
Daten-Fan

Hello.

I ordered some weeks ago a SIM Card with the Call Ya plan.

The SIM Card did not arrived. 

The weird thing: the same thing happened with my boyfriend. He ordered a SIM Card, with the same plan, it did not arrived (they said that they did not find our address), and after Vodafone charged him AGAIN to order a new SIM CARD. Without having changed anything in the address, the second SIM Card arrived.

I used the same address, and now they are saying that they didn't find the address. 

I don't speak german  (my bad), and it seems impossible try to solve this problem because I can't talk in english when calling the call center. I asked for a friend to help me, but Vodafone does not accpet it because it is not me. 

Please, I need a new SIM Card, but I don't want to pay twice for something that was clearly not my fault. Please, someone could help me?

2 Antworten 2
NeNa
Ex-Moderator:in
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello @Mariana_Melo90,

I'm happy to help you. Please send me the phone number of your first order by PN.

(The phone number was given to you by email)

Then I will surely be able to cancel everything and can also transfer your money back to you.

Afterwards you can order a new CallYa card.

(PN - this is how it works: click on my name and then right on "sende eine private Nachricht ")   

Thanks a lot.

Best regards,

NeNa

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
 Unaufgeforderte PNs werden nicht beantwortet - Bitte erstellt einen Thread. Die Community hilft!

Hello NeNa.

I sent you a private message with my number.

Thanks a lot for your help.

Thanks and regards,

Mariana