abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Reassigned CallYa does not work... please help
Helena11
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hello,

could you please help?

My CallYa number is not reachable and when I try to call from that number, I get the message that the call cannot be connected.

In a Vodafone Shop they informed that they see no money on the CallYa card (Aufladung). However, jn fact there are 20 EUR there which are also clearly visible from the MeinVodafone. 

This SIM card (and number) was previously used in my company mobile with Vertrag.

Could it be that when Vodafone reassigned  it from the company Vertrag to my private use and changed it from Tarif to prepaid, something got stuck in the system? 

The Vodafone technician in the Shop informed that the card is now assigned to my name... but it does not work. 

Thank you very much for any hint or advice!

BR

Helena11

*** @Helena11, thread moved from "Andere VF Services" to "CallYa". ***

1 Akzeptierte Lösung

Akzeptierte Lösungen
KerstinV
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello @ Helena11,

your guess will be correct. After the description, a legitimation must always be given. Otherwise the SIM card remains blocked for use. Please legitimize yourself via this link: vodafone.de/callya-registrierung

There you enter the data of the SIM card and your ID. There is a video call and your SIM card will be activated again.

Best regards, KerstinV

Zeigt, welche Beiträge Ihr cool findet – klickt auf „Gefällt mir“!

Alles Easy How To Hilfe !

Öffentliche Lösungen helfen allen – schreibt uns daher bitte einen Beitrag statt einer unaufgeforderten PN.
Private Daten erfragen wir bei Bedarf.

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

7 Antworten 7
Mav1976
SuperUser
SuperUser
Hi @Helena11,

What CallYa tariff do you have? Where did you order your SIM-card (VF-Store or online via VF-website)?

It is the same card which was previously used in my company mobile. It was only reassigned from the Vertrag with the company to my private usage (to my name) and changed to prepaid CallYa Talk & SMS.

Thanks for your help

Helena11

How did you reassign it to you?
Did you do the "Identifizierung"?

Reassigning: the "Beauftragte" in the company got in contact with Vodafone and requested this reassigning. Vodafone sent her a form which we filled in and she mailed it to Vodafone. Based on it Vodafone confirmed the reassigning.

To my surprise no identification was done or requested, with the explanation that I am already using that SIMcard so no new identification is needed.

Following this reassigning I could register and log in on MeinVodafone using the password stated in the form sent to Vodafone.  I see the SIM in MeinVodafone and I loaded money on it. 

My dark suspicion is that during this reassigning perhaps some step was missed, so that something works and something not.

Thanks

Helena11

KerstinV

Hello @ Helena11,

your guess will be correct. After the description, a legitimation must always be given. Otherwise the SIM card remains blocked for use. Please legitimize yourself via this link: vodafone.de/callya-registrierung

There you enter the data of the SIM card and your ID. There is a video call and your SIM card will be activated again.

Best regards, KerstinV

Zeigt, welche Beiträge Ihr cool findet – klickt auf „Gefällt mir“!

Alles Easy How To Hilfe !

Öffentliche Lösungen helfen allen – schreibt uns daher bitte einen Beitrag statt einer unaufgeforderten PN.
Private Daten erfragen wir bei Bedarf.

Hello @KerstinV,

thank you very much!

It WORKS!!

BR

• Helena11
Ok, then I will close this thread