abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Problems with CallYa Digital
Mari25
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hello,

First of all I have tried to solve this problem by going to a Vodafone store, calling a number that I was given by them, through the WhatsApp and Sms services and haven't been able to solve it. I had a prepaid CallYa sim card and asked through the WhatsApp customer service to change my plan to the CallYa Digital in order to keep the same sim card and number with more benefits. They gave me a link, I registered online, gave my bank information and they told me that I would have the CallYa Digital plan in 24 hours. Next day I got two text messages saying that they had taken a payment of 19,99€ for 5gb of data and 9,99€ for 2gb of data. CallYa Digital is for 10gb for 20€. I asked to customer service what had happened since I got less data for more money than what I had agreed on and they told me that it was because I needed to deactivate an option on the Vodafone app (which I was not aware of) for them not to do that. They told me that they couldn't do anything since it was apparently my fault for not knowing. I asked that day to them deactivate every option and to pause the automatic payments from my account which they apparently did (this was on the 6th). Until today (11th) I noticed that they have taken 20€ more from my bank account on the 10th and another 20€ more on the 11th that I have no idea what they're from since I didn't even ordered a sim card... I have also been unable to receive any kind of assistance in English. And even though I have paid what feels like 3 times what I wanted for getting 7gb instead of 10gb.

I would appreciate it if anyone can help me with a solution.

5 Antworten 5
Mav1976
SuperUser
SuperUser

Hi @Mari25,

Can you check what CallYa tariff do you have currently? Either with MeinVodafone app or about the tariff manager 22044 (after your information of your balance press 2, then 4 to change the language settings).

Can you send us the link you've gotten?
Did you get that link? https://www.vodafone.de/privat/callya-prepaid-karte/callya-digital-tarifwechsel.html or that link? https://www.vodafone.de/freikarten/callya-digital/

Because I'm confused that you got 2 data options (2 GB and 5 GB). Smiley (überrascht)

Hello,

On my Vodafone app it says that my current plan is CallYa Digital and when I go into the details of it, it shows the correct information (10gb). And the link I got was: https://www.vod.af/callyadigital-beantragen.

I see. You got the right link at least.

But it cannot be ruled out that you had active data options with your old tariff?

But for saying what happened it's better to have a look into your customer account.

Please be patient till one of the moderators will link in. It could be a while because they won't be here 24/7.

Yes, I don't know why it has been so problematic 😅 but thank you

KerstinV
Ex-Moderator:in
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello @ Mari25, please send me your phone number via PM. I like to look at what has been booked.

Kind regards, KerstinV

Zeigt, welche Beiträge Ihr cool findet – klickt auf „Gefällt mir“!

Alles Easy How To Hilfe !

Öffentliche Lösungen helfen allen – schreibt uns daher bitte einen Beitrag statt einer unaufgeforderten PN.
Private Daten erfragen wir bei Bedarf.