abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Overcharged on Call Ya Digital
MRed
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hi,

I have been a subscriber for 3 months now, I have been steadily being over charged double the amount of my charge of over 6o Euros so far.

Adding the insult to the injury, although I had subscribed for the the promotion of 3 months free, I was charged since the first month.

I tried to reach out to the customer support with no apparent use, hence I am reaching out here hoping that someone would be able to helpout

4 Antworten 4
MRed
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Adding to the above, it is needless to say that Call Ya digital is not accessible from normal vodafone shops, and it is near impossible to get English speaking support.

CallYa Digital does NOT include all kinds of fees.

Not included in the base plan are:

a) Calls to numbers abroad (no matter if they are in the EU or outside of the EU)

b) Calls to service numbers (0180, 0190, 0137, 0138, 0900 as well as some of the shortened numbers)

c) MMS

d) SMS to numbers abroad

e) SMS to service numbers

just to name some...

Next thing: In case you did not disable mobile payments, it might be that you (unknowingly) have got an additional abonnement that is charged by a third party provider.

Besides that:

By opting for the CallYa Digital plan, you knowingly chose that you will only get service through the announced ways, meaning either by the contact form on the website/self-service portal -or- by using the WhatsApp support.

There is neither a telephone support nor are there shops to support you - that is why the plan is cheaper than a "regular" plan.

And yes, English support is only given on a best-effort base - this might also mean that there is no English support at all. Sole contractual language as well as sole contractual agreed on support language is German.

Thanks for your response and for the information given, I knew practically today you are right. The customer service on this thing is pure horror, even with german language it is still extremely hard to get to the point with the agents.

I have switched from O2 to Vodafone thinking that I would have better customer service, however it seems that it is the same if not worse already.

My last resort would be to withdraw from the whole contact already just to git rid of loosing more money and then I can go back to the good old prepaid.

KerstinV
Ex-Moderator:in
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello @MRed,

I'm trying to help you here. Please send me your phone number by PM (PM - this is how it works: click on my name on the left and then on "Send this user a private message" on the right).

Many greetings, KerstinV

Zeigt, welche Beiträge Ihr cool findet – klickt auf „Gefällt mir“!

Alles Easy How To Hilfe !

Öffentliche Lösungen helfen allen – schreibt uns daher bitte einen Beitrag statt einer unaufgeforderten PN.
Private Daten erfragen wir bei Bedarf.