abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Lost Sim Card while abroad
inaas20
Forum-Checker
Forum-Checker

I lost my CallYa prepaid sim card while abroad. I do not want to lose this number since it is linked with all my essentials such as insurance and bank account. How can I place an order to recieve a replacement of the same number? I tried getting in touch with the customer care but I cannot get through since all of their numbers are unreachable. I would really appreciate any contact point or help.

1 Akzeptierte Lösung

Akzeptierte Lösungen
Lecy
Ex-Moderator:in

Good morning @inaas20,

I will be happy to help you and take care of your card exchange. Please send me a PN with your phone number, your password and your address (PN - this is how it works: click on my name and then right on "send a private message ")

Kind regards

Lecy

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
 Unaufgeforderte PNs werden nicht beantwortet - Bitte erstellt einen Thread. Die Community hilft!

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

1 Antwort 1
Lecy

Good morning @inaas20,

I will be happy to help you and take care of your card exchange. Please send me a PN with your phone number, your password and your address (PN - this is how it works: click on my name and then right on "send a private message ")

Kind regards

Lecy

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
 Unaufgeforderte PNs werden nicht beantwortet - Bitte erstellt einen Thread. Die Community hilft!