CallYa

Siehe neueste
Immediate tariff activation?
Gehe zu Lösung
simonok
Daten-Fan

I purchased a Vodafone SIM card, with CallYa Allnet Flat M (3gb data for 9.99e)  I used the data over a few days, and relaised this tarriff is insufficient for my needs, I changed to a new tarrif, Allnet Flat L... I then added 50e credit to my Vodafone account... but I somehow cant figure out for the activate the new tarrif immediately..... the website is telling me it wont actaivate until 28 days after my initail tariff was activated??

Mehr anzeigen
1 Akzeptierte Lösung

Akzeptierte Lösungen
Mav1976
SuperUser

Hi @simonok,

That's right. The new tariff (Allnet Flat L) will be active when the other tariff (Allent Flat M) ends normally.

If you need more data volume then you can buy additional data packages as an option. But be aware that the options have a duration of 28 days too.

For example. If your current tariff is active til 21.09.21 then your change (Allnet Flat L) starts on 22.09.21.

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

(1)
Mehr anzeigen
2 Antworten 2
Mav1976
SuperUser

Hi @simonok,

That's right. The new tariff (Allnet Flat L) will be active when the other tariff (Allent Flat M) ends normally.

If you need more data volume then you can buy additional data packages as an option. But be aware that the options have a duration of 28 days too.

For example. If your current tariff is active til 21.09.21 then your change (Allnet Flat L) starts on 22.09.21.

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

(1)
Mehr anzeigen
Mav1976
SuperUser
@simonok,
Addendum: When you don't need the option anymore you have to cancel the option on the same way you bought. Otherwise the option will be renew.
Mehr anzeigen