abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

I have a problem with my contract
LUISJN79
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Phone

i have callya online 10gb , 20euros for month.

and vodafone charge direct from my bank account, but this month they don't charge the 20 euros but instead they take money from my vodafone app.

i try to chat with someone but i only get a bot in what's up, i don't speak german so i need to chat in english to solve the problem

1 Akzeptierte Lösung

Akzeptierte Lösungen
NeNa
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello @LUISJN79,

please send me your phone number by PN, then I'll take a look at it for you.

(PN - this is how it works: click on my name and then right on "sende eine private Nachricht ")

best regards

NeNa

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
 Unaufgeforderte PNs werden nicht beantwortet - Bitte erstellt einen Thread. Die Community hilft!

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

7 Antworten 7
Mav1976
SuperUser
SuperUser
Hi @LUISJN79,

That's okay. If you have balance on your SIM-card then VF charges the tariff from that.

the problem was i only have there 2,60 euros , i didn't charge because i was only count with the bank transfer.

and this month vodafone send the normal message that they will take the 20 euros and then a message with my 2,60 euros in my sim card.. the normal sms.

but then my internet stop, i check the vodafone app and see they start to take 1 euro and my tariff was inactive, then they remove all the money and the sim start to be active again. for me is great instead of paying 20 euros only pay 2,60. thats great. next month if they don't take me money from my bank i only charge my sim with 5 euros. but if they take me this month and the next i will want all my money in the sim card again with profit.

i try to find a way to talk to someone to explain the error but only were i can speak in english but the problem take some hours to resolve.

Ah okay, I see. I thought that your balance is at least 20€and VF charged the tariff from that.

Your issue is known. Normally the new tariff should start and should charge after midnight immediately. But there is a delay between starting and charging (most ca. 9-10h). I guess that you was charged and your tariff started around noon again.

Please be patient till a moderator will catch into this thread. But it could take a while because they aren't 24/7 in the forum.
NeNa

Hello @LUISJN79,

please send me your phone number by PN, then I'll take a look at it for you.

(PN - this is how it works: click on my name and then right on "sende eine private Nachricht ")

best regards

NeNa

Unaufgeforderte PNs werden nicht beantwortet - Bitte erstellt einen Thread. Die Community hilft!
LUISJN79
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Im vodafone callya online-10gb for 20 euros for month. I have the money remove direct from my bank account.

When i buy the card i topup the card with 5 euros to activate the imessages on iphone.

i bought this in october and it work fine until yesterday.

in the morning i receive a sms to inform that vodafone will remove 20 euros from my account and a 2 sms to inform that i have 2,60 in my sim card, after a while 2,48 and so on until i have 0 euros in my sim. Today i receive another sms that in 21/04 thay will remove the 20 euros from my bank.

I try to send a whatsup message to the 01722000229 but only get a virtual assistence. and i need to speak in german.

So i need to vodafone callya to solve this problem. because my last payment was in 24/03 and on 21/04 vodafone can remove money again. Now i want to know why they steal money from my account and i want it back.IMG_000240.PNGIMG_000241.PNGScreenshot 2020-04-17 at 14.12.55.png

*** @LUISJN79, thread linked with your current thread. Please don't open double threads. ***

NeNa

Hello @LUISJN79,

I've already answered your PM.

Best regards

NeNa

Hi @LUISJN79,

Could NeNA solve your issue?