abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

I did not receive my CallYaSim
MinhNguyen
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

I did not receive my Sim CallYa.
Hi everybody. I am Minh. On August 28, 2019, I ordered a CallYa Sim through vodafone's Homepage (20euro for 4 weeks.). I did everything they asked for (ID Identification ...). And I waited to receive my Sim, and on September 4, 2019, they deducted 20 euros from my bank account.  But on September 5, I received an email saying: Deine CallYa-SIM-Karte ist zu uns zurückgekommen. Stimmt Deine Adresse?
(my name and my adresse) Wenn ja, bestell hier bitte eine neue CallYa-SIM-Karte. Du bekommst die Karte so schnell wie möglich. Freundliche Grüße . I went to Vodafone's shop to ask for help but they said they couldn't help me.
Now I do not know what I need to do?
How about my money?

MFG

5 Antworten 5
Mav1976
SuperUser
SuperUser

Hi @MinhNguyen,

I guess that your SIM-card didn't send to you. In the community I also read by other customers that they had same problems. It seems there were some internal problems with the system. 

Please wait on the moderator for further advices. 

Grautvornix
Ex-Moderator:in
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello @MinhNguyen,

I'll take a look, send me a PM with your E-Mail Address.

Best Regards

Grautvornix

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Thank you.  

I think so too. 

I think they can confirm my address and send me the Sim again. but in the email they sent me just asked me to buy a new sim. they did not told me a specific plan. What will happen to my money. It will go back to my account. Or they will use it to transfer to a new sim. or what if I don't want to buy a Sim anymore. too little information. I bought Simcard of vodafone. but I cant get any help from vodafone stores. I cant call the hotline number because i cant speak German.  this is my fault. But I don't really think buying a sim is that hard. just because they didn't send me my sim. They asked me to start over. everything. Register a new sim. identity verification. Something I did before. This experience was awful and time consuming. 

Hi @MinhNguyen ,

please send me your mobile Number by PN.
I will take care of it. 🙂

Best Regards

Grautvornix

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

hallo @Grautvornix 

i sent you my email adresse already. I will send you the number that they are about to give it to me. 

Thank you so much. 

MinhNguyen