abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

English Speaking Customer Service
Austin
Daten-Fan
Daten-Fan

Hello, I apologize in advance for my lack of German language skills, however, at the moment, I can not make my way to a local Vodafone shop, and am having issues with the automatic billing, it continues to deduct funds directly from my bank account when there is a valid balance in my account. I would like to cancel the automatic billing but do not know how I have searched on the website for how to disable it but I could not find the option. I have also tried contacting customer service via telephone numerous times, but have been hung up on 3 times when I asked if we could speak in English. 

I appreciate any help in advance. 

Thank you, 

Austin 

4 Antworten 4
Jojo111
SuperUser
SuperUser
Do you use the MeinVodafone App?
Search in the app for "Komfortaufladung" and disable it.
BiancaW
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello @ Austin,

please excuse me if you have not helped so far.

I like to look at your phone number. Please send me your phone number via PM (left click on my name and then right on "Send this user a private message").

Thank you and best regards BiancaW

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
 Unaufgeforderte PNs werden nicht beantwortet - Bitte erstellt einen Thread. Die Community hilft!

I received a Private message from "Bianca" yesterday who told me the charges were stopped, and this morning, I woke up to this message........please stop the charges or I will have my bank decline the charges

Edit: Image removed, because bank details were visible.

BiancaW

Hello Austin,

sorry for the confusion.

In the future, no automatic debit will be made to your account.

The deletion of the data took place on March 21, 2019. Unfortunately, on this day, the message went to your bank, that on March 22, 2019, an amount of 25 euros to be deducted.

This charge also took place on March 22, 2019.

The debit you see on March 26, 2019 deposited on your bank statement.

I hope I could help you with this information.

Best regards BiancaW

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
 Unaufgeforderte PNs werden nicht beantwortet - Bitte erstellt einen Thread. Die Community hilft!