abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

ENGLISH SUPPORT PLEASE: SIM CARD LOCKED AND LOST PUK CODE
Trevorhall99
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hey! I've been trying to call a support line but they all speak German and I cannot speak English to them.

So I have a prepaid SIM card in Germany for a month and it locked again because I restarted the phone(I don't know why it would do so but it did???) I threw away the info for the PIN code and PUK and now I need the PUK code in order to use the data on my SIM.

Please someone help guide me where I can recover the PUK code from. I have the Sim card's serial number, the phone number, address, passport number ID, etc. 

Really important that I get this PUK code As Soon As Possible

4 Antworten 4
Mav1976
SuperUser
SuperUser
He @Trevorhall99,

if you have your customer password (not internet password) then you should be able to refresh to register your CallYa (contract) on MyVodafone website.

If successful you be able to get your PUK about the website.

I don't have my customer password for my meinvodafone:((( How do I get this?

Mav1976
SuperUser
SuperUser
Hi @Trevorhall99,

please use the InfoDok form 265 (page 2) to change your customer password.
https://www.vodafone.de/infofaxe/265.pdf

Fill in the form and send this page via fax (fax number on page 2) to Vodafone. Within 3-4 days the customer password will be changed. But you don't get any information about it. After 4 days try out then. 🙂
Alexandra
Ex-Moderator:in
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello trevorhall99,

do you create your own online account für MeinVodafone? If yes, then use "Passwort vergessen"

If not, please change your customer password for your CallYa number. Then you can retrieve your PUK.

Kind regards

Alexandra

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
 Unaufgeforderte PNs werden nicht beantwortet - Bitte erstellt einen Thread. Die Community hilft!