Meintest du 

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Customer number and password
Trevorhall99
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

How do I find out my customer number and password? I was not given one when i bought a prepaid sim. 

I need to recover my PUK and all I have been offered what the InfoDoc solution which requires my customer number in the first place. I'd really appreciate some alternative help for now please 🙂

17 Antworten 17
wqrts
Daten-Fan
Daten-Fan
Hello @Grautvornix, I've sent you PM
Thanks for your help, appreciate it

I would also like to recover my customer password of my CallYa account. Could you please share the email to which I have to send the form 265 to? 

Many thanks in advance

Hi @herlesup,

there isn't a special email address. But you can send the document as an attachement about the contact form.

http://www.vod.af/Kontakt

KerstinV
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello @herlesup,

please send the form to customerservice.o@vodafone.com. We take care of this.

Best regards, KerstinV

Zeigt, welche Beiträge Ihr cool findet – klickt auf „Gefällt mir“!

Alles Easy How To Hilfe !

Öffentliche Lösungen helfen allen – schreibt uns daher bitte einen Beitrag statt einer unaufgeforderten PN.
Private Daten erfragen wir bei Bedarf.

Thank you very much for all the help. I have sent the mail with the form attached to email provided.

Regards,

Supreeth

Naomics
Daten-Fan
Daten-Fan

I just bought a Callya prepaid sim and have been trying to register it. I was not given a password at the sotre i bought it from. Can someone please help me?

BiancaW

Hello @Naomics,

I'd love to see what we can do.

Please send me your phone number via PM (click on my name on the left and then on "Send this user a private message" on the right).

Please also send me your e-mail address you used when you ordered.

Many thanks and best regards

BiancaW

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
 Unaufgeforderte PNs werden nicht beantwortet - Bitte erstellt einen Thread. Die Community hilft!

Hello @Grautvornix, I've sent you PM please check.

Thank you in advance.