abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Credit Disappeared
Smuppy
Daten-Fan
Daten-Fan

Good day,

I am unable to speak good Deutsch and would like to seek help with my CallYa account.  I topped up 50 EUR to my number last Nov. 24, 2019. Naturally, the 10 EUR was used for my tariff the following month (December). However, for some reason, the other 40 EUR that I topped up disappeared in my Mein Vodafone record.

Kindly help me out on this matter.

Thank you very much,

Sarah

5 Antworten 5
CR8
Daten-Fan
Daten-Fan

Hi, I had the same problem. I have charge my Call-Ya at the beginning of Jan with 25 €, used 9.99 for renewing the Call-Ya Special and now my credit is 0 €. Furthermore I cannot check anywhere the expenses related to my SIM or any invoice regarding this cost.

Is there anyone else who had the problem and found a solution? 

Hi @Smuppy @CR8 ,

Did you check whether further options (data option, call option) are active?

You can check that about the MeinVodafone app. Open the app and click the red button "+Mein Tarif" like this. There you can see your options (Deine Optionen).

2020-01-18-21-46-02.jpg

Hi @Mav1976 

Thank you for your response. I checked "+Mein Tarif" and there seems to be nothing under "Deine Optionen". I initially topped up 50 EUR last November 2019 so I won't have to do it for the next 5 months. However, come January, I received a message from Vodafone saying that I don't have sufficient credit to continue my tariff-- when theoretically I should still have 40 EUR by then.

Is there a way for Vodafone to check a number's credit history to check whether it was used up properly?

Thank you so much for answering my questions.

Hi @Smuppy,

When no further options are active I guess subscriptions by third-party supplier(s).

In that case only the customer service can help you. You can get a hold of them about +49 172 229 0 229 (push 4 for English speaking agent). The agent can tell you for what your credit is gone.

I also recommend you to set up a third-party supplier lock. That link (only in German) can help you.
https://forum.vodafone.de/t5/Mobilfunk/Ungewollte-Kosten-durch-Drittanbieter-vermeiden-Oder-hilf-dir...

Or one of the helpful moderators chime in in your thread. Could take a while because they won't be 24/7 in the forum.
Grautvornix
Ex-Moderator:in
Ex-Moderator:in

Hi @Smuppy,

please send me a PM with the mobile Number and the subject.

I will look at the whole thing in the customer Account and see what happened with the Money.

Best Regards

Grautvornix

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!