abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Cannot Activate SIM Card via Postident Online
aneesh93
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

I'm an Indian passport holder and bought a CallYa card for 9.99 euros at the local EDEKA Bruder supermarket in Furtwangen, Germany. However, when I tried to activate online via Postident, I was informed that Postident Online does not support verification of Indian Passports. When I tried to register online, Postident online video verification was the only selectable option. Is there any way that I can identify myself ? 

Please advice regarding further course of action.

Thanks

12 Antworten 12

Hello @aneesh93,

please change the language to English, fill out the form again completely and choose India as your nationality. Then you will be automatically redirected to the WebID for identification. Only WebID accepts Indian passports. Unfortunately the post office and the PostID do not support it.

The fact that English India is only offered in the language selection is an error that must be corrected immediately.

Regards

Conzi01

Netz-Assistent How To Hilfe !

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
Unaufgeforderte PNs werden nicht beantwortet - Bitte erstellt einen Thread. Die Community hilft!
#bleibtgesund

Its been 10 days and sadly the registration portal still only shows Postident Online for Indians. All other countries have the option to go to Post Office directly.    😞

Ramona
Ex-Moderator:in
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello @,

the registration of a telephone number is only possible with an Indian passport and only by online identification. A registration and by post IDENT can not take place.

I'm sorry if I can't tell you anything else.

Friendly greetings

Ramona

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!