abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Callya card deduce money every day
Tonychan
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Dear Sir/Madam

Last month, I charged EU 25 in my call ya account, everyday deduce some money and become to be zero.

I recharged the callya EU 15 last week, It deduced the EU 9,99 immediately for my monthly plan. The account remained around EU 5 However, every day, some money deduce. Today, I check the account. It reduced to be EU 3.77. 

I do not know why. Every day, some money deduce. 

Can you help me to check my account service? 

Thanks

Tony

Edit: moved from "Feedback" to the "CallYa"-Board.

1 Akzeptierte Lösung

Akzeptierte Lösungen

@Tonychan@  schrieb:

(...) but I found that a lot of SMS news sending to me every day. I do not know how can stop this service.

This is a bit vague, but let's assume you accidentially booked one or more SMS Info Services (like weather, sports news,...).

There are different ways to cancel them if they are from Vodafone directly:

1. If it is a Daily News SMS (or any other kind of Vodafone SMS containing a link) then click on the link contained in it.  This will lead you to the respective page.  Scroll down until you see a link called "Service".  From there, you should be able to click e.g. "Daily News abmelden" to stop this subscription.
  2. If 1. did not work (as no link is contained in the SMS), please check which SMS info channel you booked (a three to four digit number normally).  Then send an SMS with the content -[number of info channel] to the recipient phone number 3333.  So e.g. if the service is "Wetter", you'd type "-Wetter" (without the quotations marks) and put in recipient 3333 manually.
  3. If you have someone who can assist you with German, you could also call 227700 from your mobile.  Press the * key.  All and any Vodafone SMS service subscriptions will be read out to you and you can directly cancel them.

If none of this helps and/or if the services are not Vodafone services, then please be patient until a moderator has the time to stop by and assist you.  Please do not open any other threads in the meantime regarding the same topic though.  Thanks.

Ein Klick auf "Danke" tut nicht weh - ich sage schon mal "Dankeschee!"

Achtung, es folgt eine Signatur: Wenn überhaupt, dann jammern wir auf einem extrem hohen Niveau.

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

7 Antworten 7
Mav1976
SuperUser
SuperUser
Hi @Tonychan,

it seems that you have an subscription. You can check that either the MeinVodafone website or the customer care center by call.

@Mav1976@  schrieb:
(...) it seems that you have an subscription.

In addition to this, it may also be that you are using services that are not covered by your CallYa plan, such as calling numbers outside of Germany or the like.  Could that be the case?

Achtung, es folgt eine Signatur: Wenn überhaupt, dann jammern wir auf einem extrem hohen Niveau.

Dear Sir

Thanks for your reply!

I do not work outside of Germany, but I found that a lot of SMS news sending to me every day. I do not know how can stop this service. 

I install the apps, but it is not worked because they said I do not do activation my card. I try to call the hotline. But I cannot speak German. Can you help me here? I used this callya prepard card for 2 years, I did not have this problem before.

Best regards

Tony

@TonychanI have closed and archived your unnecessary duplicate post.  Please adhere to the board rules.  Thanks.

@Tonychan,

Can you tell us what SMS you get every day?
Are these SMS about any costs (like "thanks for your buying... we will charge your amount of xx €. " etc.)?

When you want to speak with an English speaking staff then press "5" after the call is started.

Btw, what app did you install and won't work?

@Tonychan@  schrieb:

(...) but I found that a lot of SMS news sending to me every day. I do not know how can stop this service.

This is a bit vague, but let's assume you accidentially booked one or more SMS Info Services (like weather, sports news,...).

There are different ways to cancel them if they are from Vodafone directly:

1. If it is a Daily News SMS (or any other kind of Vodafone SMS containing a link) then click on the link contained in it.  This will lead you to the respective page.  Scroll down until you see a link called "Service".  From there, you should be able to click e.g. "Daily News abmelden" to stop this subscription.
  2. If 1. did not work (as no link is contained in the SMS), please check which SMS info channel you booked (a three to four digit number normally).  Then send an SMS with the content -[number of info channel] to the recipient phone number 3333.  So e.g. if the service is "Wetter", you'd type "-Wetter" (without the quotations marks) and put in recipient 3333 manually.
  3. If you have someone who can assist you with German, you could also call 227700 from your mobile.  Press the * key.  All and any Vodafone SMS service subscriptions will be read out to you and you can directly cancel them.

If none of this helps and/or if the services are not Vodafone services, then please be patient until a moderator has the time to stop by and assist you.  Please do not open any other threads in the meantime regarding the same topic though.  Thanks.

Ramona
Ex-Moderator:in
Ex-Moderator:in

hello tonychan,

i can have a look at it. please send me your phone number by pn. thank you!

many greetings

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!