abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Callya Digital SIM card never arrived. Help lines do not work.
dconant
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hello,

I'm having a problem as when i was ordering the Sim card online i was never able to put the C/O name for my shipping address, as my name is not on my mail box. It has been over a week and my Sim card has not yet arrrived therefore i think the post office has not been able to deliver it.

Unfortunately now i have no phone to call the help line. I went into a vodafone store for some help but they said it was not their business. They gave me the number 01722290229 wich i have tried calling from several friends phones but it does not work. I received an email with a tracking code for the deutsch post which also does not work. 

The Vodafone online help portal also does not connect. It seems to me that none of the services work correctly and now i am stuck with no phone and no way of contacting vodafone to change my address and receive a new sim card.

What the hell am i to do.

Thanks

1 Antwort 1
NeNa
Ex-Moderator:in
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello @dconant,

You have been informed by e-mail of your new CallYa phone number.

Please send me this and all information about your delivery address via PN.

(PN - this is how it works: click on my name and then right on "sende eine private Nachricht ")

Best regards

NeNa

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
 Unaufgeforderte PNs werden nicht beantwortet - Bitte erstellt einen Thread. Die Community hilft!