abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

CallYa prepaid - account expired
Gun_ni
Daten-Fan
Daten-Fan

Hello,

I have a question in regards to CallYa prepaid, if my account is expired (forgot to recharged) with 5 Euros credit balance then if I use internet/call during that period, CallYa will take the money of my credit balance automatically? Instead of stopping all the services considering that the account is expired and due to for recharge?

Please advise

Thanks in advance

3 Antworten 3
Gun_ni
Daten-Fan
Daten-Fan

Nobody from Vodafone can confirm this?

BodoBS
Royal-Techie
Royal-Techie

Hello @Gun_ni,

in advance, this is a user-platform and I'm also an user and not from Vodafone 😉

As I know, the services don't stop when your CallYa Card is not active (the balance on your account is to low for your booked CallYa rate) and when you then send an SMS, make a telephone-call or use mobile data your balance will be charged with 9 Cent/SMS, 9 Cent/min. telephone-call and 3 Cent/Mb data.

I hope that is anwering your question!

Best regards

BodoBS

Lecy
Ex-Moderator:in
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello @Gun_ni,

you are welcome to send me a personal message with your phone number and your request , then i will take a look at your case (this is how it works: click on my name and then right on "send a private message ").

Kind regards

Lecy

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
 Unaufgeforderte PNs werden nicht beantwortet - Bitte erstellt einen Thread. Die Community hilft!