abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

CallYa Sim Card not received
Darkblue1
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hello,

I have ordered a CallYa SIM card and didn't receive it yet. I received an email saying that it was sent on October 14th. I have not received it, yet.

Thanks

10 Antworten 10
NeNa
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello @Darkblue1,

please send me the phone number of the new card by PN and additionally the e-mail address you gave with your order.

(PN - this is how it works: click on my name and then right on "sende eine private Nachricht ")   

Thank you very much and best regards,

NeNa

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
 Unaufgeforderte PNs werden nicht beantwortet - Bitte erstellt einen Thread. Die Community hilft!

Hi @Darkblue1,

Please don't open new threads. Stay at this thread here. Did you write @NeNa via PM?

I moved your other thread into the archive. 🙂

I wrote back to @NeNa twice and did not get any response.

Hi @Darkblue1, I see. Then be patient because the moderators aren't in the forum 24/7.

Hello,

I sent you a message last week with my phone number and pin but did not get a response. Could you take a look? I still have not received my sim card.

Thanks

doreen-123
Hi, the address to which the SIM card was sent is correct, but the room number is missing when specifying the address. Unfortunately we cannot send you a new SIM card. The first SIM card must always arrive. If this is not delivered by the Post and comes back, the number is automatically blocked. Please order a new SIM card with the full address, which has already been sent 20 euros, I can transfer back to your bank account. Sorry that I can't give you any better news. Kind regards, Doreen
 Unaufgeforderte PNs werden nicht beantwortet - Bitte erstellt einen Thread. Die Community hilft!

That is fine. Please transfer the 20 Euros back to my bank account. Thanks!

Hello darkbule1,

all right. The card is canceled. The 20 EURO will be paid out to your bank account within the next 2 weeks.

Have a nice Weekend,
AnnikaP

Netz-Assistent How To Hilfe !

#bleibtgesund

Hello @NeNa 

I have exactly the same problem