abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

CallYa Prepaid Simcard
TiffanyG
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hello,

I want to order a CallYa Prepaid Simcard, but if you are originally from a different country ( which is also stated on your ID ) you have to also fill this in when completing the form to order a simcard. But it is not registering my 'foreign' address, is there another way to get verified? I just want a prepaid sim, no more montly subscriptions for me.

Thanks!

Tiffany

Edit: @TiffanyG  Moved in the right board. Best regards Kurtler

17 Antworten 17
Mav1976
SuperUser
SuperUser

Hi @TiffanyG,

where you come from? I only know that people from India have to register/identified via PostIdent. 

On Vodafone website where you can order a free CallYa sim-card you're right that you have to fill in the delivery address and check also the button "Steht eine andere Adresse in deinem Ausweis". Then a hidden form (address field) will be displayed, you can fill in your address from your ID card.  

Screenshot_20210621-223411.png

The next (red) button "Weiter zum Identifizieren" will forward you to choose the identify process (WebIdent, PostIdent and eID). 

Screenshot_20210621-223523.png

Hi @Mav1976 ,

I am originally from Belgium and it seems to get stuck on the postcode, where it does not register it and therefor I can not move on 😕 

Thanks!

Hey @TiffanyG,

Sorry, you are having trouble ordering your CallYa card.

Currently, we only deliver the Vodafone CallYa package within Germany.

So, for ordering, you will need an address in Germany, I'm afraid.

Once you have received the CallYa card, you can, of course, register it with your address in Belgium.Smiley (fröhlich)

Regards
Micha

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Hi @MichaM ,

I do live in Berlin, I have been living in Berlin for almost 3 years now Frustrierte Smiley . But the form says if you have another address on your ID than you need to fill that in as well, but as I said it is not registering my Belgian address so I can not move forward. ( see attachement )

All the best,

Tiffany

KerstinV
Ex-Moderator:in

Hi @TiffanyG,

registration with a Belgian address should be possible without further ado. Please enter your German delivery address on the first form. Then check the box next to "Is there a different address on your ID card". Enter your Belgian address there. Please try again.

Kind regards, KerstinV

Zeigt, welche Beiträge Ihr cool findet – klickt auf „Gefällt mir“!

Alles Easy How To Hilfe !

Öffentliche Lösungen helfen allen – schreibt uns daher bitte einen Beitrag statt einer unaufgeforderten PN.
Private Daten erfragen wir bei Bedarf.

Hi @KerstinV ,

See attachment, still not working  Frustrierte Smiley

Kind regards,

Tiffany

KerstinV

Hi @TiffanyG,

I have just passed your request on to technology. She will contact you by email. Please be patient.

Many greetings, KerstinV

Zeigt, welche Beiträge Ihr cool findet – klickt auf „Gefällt mir“!

Alles Easy How To Hilfe !

Öffentliche Lösungen helfen allen – schreibt uns daher bitte einen Beitrag statt einer unaufgeforderten PN.
Private Daten erfragen wir bei Bedarf.

Hi @KerstinV,

@KerstinV  schrieb:

(...) Then check the box next to "Is there a different address on your ID card". Enter your Belgian address there. (...)

That's not working. The form only accept 5 digit postcodes (not 4, not 6 or 7). I already reported that. 

Hi @Mav1976 ,

That's what I was thinking, that the postcode is too 'short' and that's the reason why it's not accepting it.