abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

CallYA activation issue
matheuslr
Daten-Fan
Daten-Fan

Hello,

I just bought my CallYA SIM at a supermarket and went to this link  to make the online activation process.

I identified myself in the form as 'Matheus Rodrigues', but during the video call, the online agent said that I must register again using my full name (Matheus Lopes Rodrigues), as written in my ID card.

However, it is impossible to register online again using the same number and S / N!

SIM_error.png

How can I access my callYA profile to change my surname? MeinVodafone profile is different than the CallYA one.

Could a moderator edit my surname in the CallYA profile?

Or better ... how can I re-start the online activation process to talk to an online agent again?

2 Antworten 2
matheuslr
Daten-Fan
Daten-Fan

So, I was capable of calling the online verification agent once again and they are not allowed to change my surname. What I must do is to call Vodafone and ask them to delete my previous registration to start over a new one.

Could a moderator do this for me?

Conzi01
Ex-Moderator:in
Ex-Moderator:in

Hi @matheuslr,

we would like to take a closer look at that. Please send me the relevant phone number with a link from this thread 

Regards

Conzi01

Netz-Assistent How To Hilfe !

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
Unaufgeforderte PNs werden nicht beantwortet - Bitte erstellt einen Thread. Die Community hilft!
#bleibtgesund