abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Call-ya rechnung
top_user_pro
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hi,

I'm using the vodafone mobile app to recharge my credit, for example, by 25euro. Is there a way to have the rechnung, so my company can expense this ?

Thanks for help!

7 Antworten 7
Mav1976
SuperUser
SuperUser
Hi @top_user_pro,

You can ask the customer care center for a "Aufladebestätigung" (confirmation for topping up your balance).

The staff can set up for your account and you'll get a confirmation of your recharge every month via letter mail.

Hey @Mav1976 ,

thanks for helping me! 
Just to see if we understood correctly.. 

Scenario:
I have a prepaid, and every month call-ya gets renew and they charge 10 euro automatically.
Now I dont have credit on my phone and I recharge by 50 euro to update my credit. How do I get the 
receipt about the 50 euro that I charged ? I dont want the confirmation, but the actual receipt!

Is this something I can get calling the customer service ?

Thanks 🙂 

Hi @top_user_pro,

You can get only a monthly confirmation I mentioned above.

The only receipt you get is buying CallNow cards in the groceries, kiosk etc.
Is you recharge your balance about the app you'll only get a confirmation about the transaction.

If you need a receipt about that you have to ask to create a monthly confirmation (kind of receipt with VAT) about the customer care center for your account first.
NeNa
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello @top_user_pro,

You are welcome to send me your CallYa phone number via PN. I will then arrange for you to receive a monthly refill confirmation with sales tax.

Do you also need this for the past? Just tell us the period of time and we will create it for you.

(PN - this is how it works: click on my name and then right on "sende eine private Nachricht ")

Best regards

NeNa

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
 Unaufgeforderte PNs werden nicht beantwortet - Bitte erstellt einen Thread. Die Community hilft!

@NeNa Thank you so much!

hello Nena,

I am looking for my Callya international pre-card rechnung and come across this post with very positive expectations now 🙂

Due the last months home office situation i had made some international calls for the work use ,now we need the invoice proof to get the charges back. It would be ideal to get a charges overview for last 3-6 months,when not the aufladen history will be also helpful.Please let me know if it works.

thank you so much for your help in advance.

Best regards,

Miko

Conzi01

Hi @Miko0502

we can send invoices for the amounts charged in the last months

Please send me a PN with the phone number and the link of this thread.

Regards,

Conzi01

Netz-Assistent How To Hilfe !

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
Unaufgeforderte PNs werden nicht beantwortet - Bitte erstellt einen Thread. Die Community hilft!
#bleibtgesund