Menu Toggle

Aktuelle Eilmeldungen: 

Mein Vodafone-App: Einloggen weder mit Mobilfunknummer noch SMS Code möglich

Mein Vodafone App:  Vodafone Pässe können nicht mehr kostenlos geändert werden bei iOS

Nähere Infos dazu findest Du im Eilmeldungsboard

Close announcement

CallYa

Siehe neueste
Call-ya rechnung
Highlighted
Smart-Analyzer

Hi,

I'm using the vodafone mobile app to recharge my credit, for example, by 25euro. Is there a way to have the rechnung, so my company can expense this ?

Thanks for help!

Mehr anzeigen
7 Antworten 7
Highlighted
SuperUser
Hi @dario_zmp,

You can ask the customer care center for a "Aufladebestätigung" (confirmation for topping up your balance).

The staff can set up for your account and you'll get a confirmation of your recharge every month via letter mail.
Mehr anzeigen
Highlighted
Smart-Analyzer

Hey @Mav1976 ,

thanks for helping me! 
Just to see if we understood correctly.. 

Scenario:
I have a prepaid, and every month call-ya gets renew and they charge 10 euro automatically.
Now I dont have credit on my phone and I recharge by 50 euro to update my credit. How do I get the 
receipt about the 50 euro that I charged ? I dont want the confirmation, but the actual receipt!

Is this something I can get calling the customer service ?

Thanks Smiley (fröhlich) 

Mehr anzeigen
Highlighted
SuperUser
Hi @dario_zmp,

You can get only a monthly confirmation I mentioned above.

The only receipt you get is buying CallNow cards in the groceries, kiosk etc.
Is you recharge your balance about the app you'll only get a confirmation about the transaction.

If you need a receipt about that you have to ask to create a monthly confirmation (kind of receipt with VAT) about the customer care center for your account first.
Mehr anzeigen
Highlighted
Moderatorin

Hello @dario_zmp,

You are welcome to send me your CallYa phone number via PN. I will then arrange for you to receive a monthly refill confirmation with sales tax.

Do you also need this for the past? Just tell us the period of time and we will create it for you.

(PN - this is how it works: click on my name and then right on "sende eine private Nachricht ")

Best regards

NeNa

#Stayhome und bleibt gesund
Zeigt, welche Beiträge Ihr cool findet – klickt auf „Gefällt mir“!

Alles Easy How To Hilfe !

Unaufgeforderte PNs werden nicht beantwortet. Bitte erstellt einen Thread, wenn Ihr Hilfe benötigt. Wir kümmern uns darum.

(1)
Mehr anzeigen
Highlighted
Smart-Analyzer

@NeNa Thank you so much!

(1)
Mehr anzeigen
Highlighted
Daten-Fan

hello Nena,

I am looking for my Callya international pre-card rechnung and come across this post with very positive expectations now Smiley (fröhlich)

Due the last months home office situation i had made some international calls for the work use ,now we need the invoice proof to get the charges back. It would be ideal to get a charges overview for last 3-6 months,when not the aufladen history will be also helpful.Please let me know if it works.

thank you so much for your help in advance.

Best regards,

Miko

Mehr anzeigen
Highlighted
Moderatorin

Hi @Miko0502

we can send invoices for the amounts charged in the last months

Please send me a PN with the phone number and the link of this thread.

Regards,

Conzi01

#Stayhome und bleibt gesund
Zeigt, welche Beiträge Ihr cool findet – klickt auf „Gefällt mir“!

Alles Easy How To Hilfe !

Unaufgeforderte PNs werden nicht beantwortet. Bitte erstellt einen Thread, wenn Ihr Hilfe benötigt. Wir kümmern uns darum.

Mehr anzeigen