abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Call ya SIM is not working
linh1509
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

I bought a Call-ya prepaid SIM card at Penny supermarket last Monday and also did the indentification successfully by WebID on 21 Aug. They said it will take 24-48 hours to activate my SIM card. However my SIM card have been not activated yet. I can not make a phone call, receive messages or use 3G/4G. I tried to contact with some service hotlines or store but they all speak German. How can I solve this issue?

7 Antworten 7
Gelöschter User
Nicht anwendbar

Either you can use the contact form

https://www.vodafone.de/contact/rf/contactform.jsp

Main Theme "CallYa" > Subtheme "Registrierung und Nutzung"

or wait until a Moderator takes care of your problem.

Grautvornix
Ex-Moderator:in

Hi @linh1509,

I like to look at your customer Account.

please send me your new mobile Number via PM.

Best Regards

Grautvornix

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

I have followed Vodafone's  instruction yesterday, sent an email attached a confirmation email by WebID and my passport. And it took one day to them to reply that I'm still missing my German address to activate. Now I sent my address and continued waiting their reply. What kind of 24/7 service work like this? I did the identification 1 week ago and still waiting for the SIM card activation?

Woiti

Hi @linh1509

sorry, that you have not received any feedback yet. Unfortunately we did not have the address. The department has your documents now. Activation should be done tomorrow. Once the number is activated, we will contact you.

Best regards

Woiti

My SIM card is activated finally. Thank Vodafone community for your useful support.

I seem to be having a similar problem with a prepaid sim card. They did the necessary passport check at the store, but after two days I still cannot make any calls or texts.

Thanks,

Andrew

Grautvornix

Hi @andrewcharles,

please send me a PM with your mobile Phone Number.

I will check your Account and Activation.

Best Regards

Grautvornix