abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Call Ya Sim Card is not working
Sam12345
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hi Vodafone team,

I purchased a Call Ya phone card from one of your City Centers Store almost 7 years ago, and suddenly it stop working Yesterday, 

I have all the original receipts etc. but i don't think i was given a Customer ID or Pin Number, and unfortunately the Store is closed due to Corona.

I would want a new Sim card sent to me @ my new address, so i can continue using the service. Would appreciate if someone can help me. 

Thanks.

4 Antworten 4
reneromann
SuperUser
SuperUser

Easiest way is to call the CallYa hotline - this can also be done from other phones.

As far as I know, the initial password back in that time would've been the PUK that was delivered together with the SIM card - you should give it a try (but please note that you might be required to speak German).

Hi Renero,

Thanks for the tip, i try going a bit outside the city center where some Vodafone "agents" stores are still open, but they told me i need to contact Vodafone myself and figure out how to reset the password etc., not much they can do from the store.

My wife's German, but she's at work, so i figured i search around internet for some answer, and came across these forums and an older post which i guess people were having the same problem as me.

https://forum.vodafone.de/t5/CallYa/Customer-Number-and-Password/td-p/1379138

I also tried the PUK and few other numbers earlier, but nothing worked (and of course after 3 try, it locks for 24 Hrs).

See if one of the moderator answers (maybe i will try to PM them) or wait till my Wife gets home.

Thanks again for your message. Nice to see a nice community set up here. 

AnnikaP
Ex-Moderator:in
Ex-Moderator:in

Hi @Sam12345,

i recommend that you call the hotline 01722290229 in this case as well. Some agents also speak English.

The forum is not always occupied by moderators.

Maybe your card was switched off because it was not used. Then this can be reactivated very easily.

You can send me your number as a PM. The answer can take a while.

Many greatings,
AnnikaP

Netz-Assistent How To Hilfe !

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
Unaufgeforderte PNs werden nicht beantwortet - Bitte erstellt einen Thread. Die Community hilft!
#bleibtgesund

Hi Annika, 

Thank you for your message, my Wife contacted Vodafone for me, and figured out the problem.

Thanks for all the help.

Cheers