very slow internet 1000 mbps
varunreddy
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

Hello my name is sai varun reddy meda and i have activated a new 1000 mbps connection yesterday but speed is very slow and doesnt exceed 300 mbps when i do a speed test but all the time it  just comes with 50mbps speed. Im not getting the speed for what i have paid.

13 Antworten 13
Martin59
Moderator:in

Hello varunreddy,

please send me a PN with the name of the contract holder, the address, the customer number and the date of birth.

Please leave an answer here as soon as you have sent the PN.

Best regards, Martin

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Hi I sent you a personal message of my details. Have a look.

Tobias
Ex-Moderator:in

Hey,

thanks for the data, ive checked your connection and theres everything ok, the should get the speed u paying for. So, how did you check the speed? Can your device manage the 1gb? Wifi? Lan?

Regards

Tobias

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!

Hi @Martin59 @Tobias  Please look below at the speeds I get for the 1000 Mbps plan and I use the same modem that's been provided by the Vodafone and you can find the modem it in the speed test page.

Tobias

Hey,

sorry but, you cant test it via WiFi.., please provide the tests via ethernetcable connected to a PC or something else. Wifi is far too much affectable from outside.. 😞

Regards

Tobias

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!

Hi, @Tobias  @Martin59 I have tested the connection using a cable connected to the laptop and yes I have all the suggestions that it said after the test was completed. As I told we are not getting the speed that we took. You can see the picture below and yes I have tested it multiple times but the speeds are not exceeding more than 420 Mbps.

Martin59

Hi varunreddy,

I have just reset the router to the factory settings.

Please run a speed test again and post the results. This time please use a different speedtest.

Many greetings Martin

@Tobias @Martin59 

Please find the attached results as they don't exceed 600 Mbps and the variation in speeds is just too much. It is done on speedtest.net website.

Martin59

Hello varunreddy,

please use the speed test at the Link. 

Thanks, Martin