abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

misleading directions from customer care - new contract
Annu
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hello 

I had booked for a new Vodafone contract under my corporate schema in September. My existing contract was till November, nevertheless I booked early inorder to avoid a lapse in connectivity. (Auftragsnummer : ***). This is not yet activated although the previous contract in my apartment finished on 12 November. I have been calling customer care and writing into the community almost daily.

Yesterday customer care told me that they could add hardware to my contract and for that they cancelled the above contract and made a new one (Auftragsnummer : ***). They also gave me a new customer service number to call 08001721201-1 and asked me to call this from today. When I called this number today, I was told that it is a new contract and I would have to wait another 3-4 weeks at the minimum for the contract!!!!!

This is absolutely misleading and in a way quite unjustified behaviour. I was a Vodafone customer and booked well in advance inorder to avoid a connection loss and now I am told there would be a 3-4 weeks delay!!!!!

totally disappointing behaviour. It is so very difficult to get a start with a DSL contract

Regards,

Annu

EDIT: customer numbers deleted

Beitrag geschlossen. Bearbeitung erfolgt unter bestehendem Tread: https://forum.vodafone.de/t5/Internet-Telefon-TV-%C3%BCber-Kabel/no-update-about-new-connection/td-p...

0 Antworten 0