Waiting for installation
DraganK
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hello! Almost a month ago I signed a contract with Vodafone and I am still waiting for my internet to arrive. I have received an mail saying I have 14 days to contacted Vodafone or they will have to cancel it. However, I didn’t receive any instructions on how to proceed. I tried to contact Vodafone by phone numerous times and I couldn't find anyone that speaks English.
Therefore, I would like to ask if you someone can help me with this.

Edit: Moved from DSL to Kabel

1 Akzeptierte Lösung

Akzeptierte Lösungen
DraganK
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher
10 Antworten 10
Jens-K
Ex-Moderator:in

Hi DraganK,

welcome to the Vodafone Community!

Please do not post in several boards, thank you.

You have posted in our Kabel board also, so I need to know which connection you have ordered. DSL or cable? What is the name of the ordered tariff?

Regards,

Jens

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
DraganK
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher
Ok, sorry! I ordered CABLE. And tariff is Red interent & Phone 400.
Manu

Hi DraganK,

in the meantime, did you get the router from us and plug it in?

Best Regards, Manu

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
DraganK
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher
No, i didn’t get a router. Just a text message with a link to make a term when to come and install it. The link didn’t work! And that was more then 2 weeks ago. Just a few days later I recived a mail that said I have 14 days until it’s cancellation.
DraganK
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher
A month ago I signed a contract with Vodafone and I am still waiting for my internet to arrive. I have received an mail saying I have 14 days to contacted Vodafone or they will have to cancel it. Didn’t recived any instruction how to proceed and here I get an answer only when I send message again. The date and time when they are going to come and install it, doesn’t matter! Red interent and phone 400 is tarif.
I am asking someone to help me with this already
Claudia

Hello DraganK,

please send me your address and customer number via PM so I can have a look at that. Write a short reply here after you sent the PM.

Kind regards

Claudia

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!
DraganK
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher
I just sent you!

@DraganK Please do not open more threads to the same issue! 

DraganK
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher
I wouldn’t if someone would reach out and help with this. It’s been too long, can’t get you on the phone and someone who speaks English or here