abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Very low upload speed! I am already paying for more upload bandwith, but didn't work out :(
radicalrj
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

hi,
I have Cable internet (200mbps/50mbps, with extra upload speed option), and today I just tested and my speed test is around 200down/3up.
REALLY!! Only 3 mbps upload!!

I am having issues with my upload speed since last year... This year in january, I decide to updagre my plan from (200/10) to (200/50) paying 3 euros more for the extra upload speed, trying to solve my low upload issue!!

I am having an avg of 5 mbps as upload speed during the day... Even paying the upload extra, may upload speed never pass 10mbps.

Please help!

56 Antworten 56
radicalrj
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Screen Shot 2020-02-26 at 13.10.09.png

Screen Shot 2020-02-26 at 13.10.16.pngScreen Shot 2020-02-26 at 13.10.21.png
Some connection relevant information.

ERFD
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello radicalrj,

apparently the modulation fluctuates upstream. Maybe there are too many errors in the transmission to CMTS. I'd be happy to take a look at it. Please send me your customer number, address and date of birth by private message.

Get in touch with me here briefly when you have sent the data.

Best regards Fred

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!
radicalrj
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Thaks for the reply! Private message sent!

radicalrj
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

I just tested one more time:

down 217.27Mbps
up 4.50Mbps

ERFD

Hello radicalrj,

the signal levels at your connection are not correct. It fits to the neighbors in the house. Do you use the supplied antenna cable or do you use your own cable? Can you make sure that this cable is firmly connected and undamaged? Otherwise, a technician must look at you. Do you have a multimedia antenna socket or a normal antenna socket? If you are not sure, send a picture.

Are the faults around the clock or only in the evening?

Best regards Fred

radicalrj
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hi,
I tried to disconnect the modem cable (from both modem and wall socket), and connect it again.
I don't know how to recognize if it is the original modem cable or not. It has "CABLE 3.9" written on the metal connector.

After disconnecting and connecting it back, with also a turn off and turn the results are:

216mbps down and 15mbps up, so I would say that the results are still very bad, considering that it is supposed to be 50mbps.

Some connection screenshots again:
Screen Shot 2020-02-28 at 20.22.10.pngScreen Shot 2020-02-28 at 20.22.24.pngScreen Shot 2020-02-28 at 20.22.30.png

ERFD

Hello radicalrj,

okay, thanks for the test. Can I hire a technician to check the situation on site and see where the bottleneck is? On the one hand, this can be the shifted signal and on the other hand, a bottleneck in the workload in your area. The appointment windows for the technician are 8-11, 11-14, 14-17 and 17-20 o'clock.

Best regards Fred

radicalrj
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Can I book this Friday (06) at 8-11 range?

ERFD

Hello radicalrj,

I passed the order on to Field Ops. It was discovered that there are already upload restrictions in your area. There is also already a ticket. This was created in connection with this post. The expansion in this area should continue until the end of the year. Unfortunately, a technician on site can not fix the problem. I'm sorry. Gladly we can cancel the upload option.

Best regards Fred