abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Very low internet speed
Somebody_new
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hi,

I'm on Red Internet & Phone 200 Cable, but the internet speed has been super low (about 2 mbps on a good day...) since about a week (on both cable and wifi connections). I thought it's something temporary but this issue has been dragging for too long now.

I already did a factory reset but nothing changed.

1 Akzeptierte Lösung

Akzeptierte Lösungen

Hi everybody,

the technician checked the connection in my room and also outside, where the cable comes out of the ground. Turns out the problem is with some techie/spare part in the ground somewhere.

The Tiefbau team will repair it by Friday or latest by Monday, according to him.

Strange that nobody else complained, since this affects several buildings in the same area...

Please keep the thread open until the issue is finally solved.

Thank you.

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

18 Antworten 18
ERFD
Ex-Moderator:in

Hello Somebody_new,

can you please take a screenshot of the level values of the modem? Maybe there's a signal mismatch. Does the download behavior change depending on the time of day?

Greeting Fred

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Hi Fred,

I'm not sure what you mean with "level" values. Please see the screenshots I took. 

Second screenshot.

3rd screenshot.

4th screenshot.

If this is not what you were looking for, please let me know where to find the model level values.

Thank you.

And no - the download speed does not change during the day, nor during the night. It's always as low as in the screenshot with the speed test.

SebastianSe

Hi Somebody_new,

There is something wrong. If you are okay with that I will inform a technician. He would call you to arrange an appointment.

Kind regards,

Sebastian

Hi Sebastian,

Yes, please ask him to call me.

But what exactly is wrong? 

Thank you.

Wallace

Hi Somebody_new,

There are some levels out of tolerance, there is a high error rate and many timeouts. Can you please send me a mobile phone number by private message, under which the technician can reach you.

Regards

Wallace