Urgent, No cable internet since 1.5 months after connection transfer request
namdeok
Smart-Analyzer
Smart-Analyzer

I have a Cable internet connection.

I have requested for connection transfer to a new house in the same city Berlin in March end. It is now 5th May and It has been more than 1.5 months and still, Vodafone has not connected the internet at my new home.

You have charged me 39.99 Eur for April also when I did not even have the internet for the whole month and 39.99 Eur for transfer connection which you have still not made. 
What a fraud company! If you cannot make the connection please cancel the subscription and refund the wrong deduction. I cannot even take other company subscription, completely stuck with this company.

Please do some action or cancel the subscription and set me free!

7 Antworten 7
Tobias
Ex-Moderator:in

Hey,

the 39,99 will probably be the cost of the move, but I can check why your internet is not working.

Do you send me your customer data (customer number, name, address and date of birth of the contract holder) via private message?

Then please let me know in the post when you have sent me the data.

Regards

Tobias

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes!

Yes, I have sent you a private message with my details.

I have already sent you the data, Is there any progress? Can you please acknowledge?

Claudia

Hello namdeok,

the technician send an offer that explains the costs of the installation to the scheduling department. I asked them what's the status of the calculation.

Kind regards

Claudia

Hello namdeok,

the colleagues made a new installation task and gave it to the technician. You should receive a call for an appointment for the installation.

Kind regards

Claudia

Thank you! but I have not got any call yet.

Manu

Hi namdeok,

did you get a call? There is a new appointment in the order.

Best Regards, Manu

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!