abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du 
Aktuelle Eilmeldungen

TV: Kabelfernsehen wird Mietersache. Jetzt handeln!
Deine Störung ist nicht dabei? Dann nutz unseren Störungsfinder!

Frage

Antwort

Lösung

Too slow DSL speed
Antti1
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

Hallo,

First of all, it is unbelieveable that you have no english speaking number where I can call and get service. 

My problem is:

I have a contract "Red Internet & Phone 100 DSL", but I only get 8Mbit/s download and around 1Mbit/s upload. With this current contract I should get at least 50Mbit/s. I have tried the speed with cable and without it, but the speed is the same. It is the same 8Mbit/s all times of the day, in the morning, and at night. 

About the background. I moved in to a new apartment, and I did a Vertragsubernahmen with the previous tenant. So I am now using his old Internet, but it is now my contract. 

So can you help me to get atleast that 50Mbit/s or should I terminate the contract, as 8Mbit/s is way too low for my contract?

Best,

Antti 

1 Akzeptierte Lösung

Akzeptierte Lösungen
Kira
Ex-Moderator:in

Hi Antti,

the technician could finally fix your problem, therefore I close this thread as I informed you before

BR

Kira

Bewertet hilfreiche Beiträge mit Likes und Sternen!

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

6 Antworten 6
Julz2k
Royal-Techie
Royal-Techie
Hey,

please test via ethernet and not over wlan.
Which router are you using?
Antti1
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

I have tried with an ethernet cable, but the speed is always the same - approx. 8Mbit/s.

My router is Fritzbox 7430. I have updated the software for it as well as reseted the settings.

DanyG

Hello Antti,

did the person, from who you took over the contract, also told you about these speed problems?

BR,

Dany

Unaufgeforderte PNs werden nicht beantwortet - Bitte erstellt einen Thread. Die Community hilft!
Antti1
Netzwerkforscher
Netzwerkforscher

He said there were no problems like that before. When the internet was installed to the aparment the techniker said that full 100Mbit/s was probably not possible due to wiring of the house, but the speed shouldn't bee this slow.

DanyG

Hello Antti1,

ok, thanks for the information.

Can you please send me a private message with your customer number, your customer password and 3 speedcheck-numbers which are generated via LAN and on speedcheck.vodafone.de . Please make sure, that no other devices are logged on to the network and that no other applications are running.

Thanks in advance,

Dany

Unaufgeforderte PNs werden nicht beantwortet - Bitte erstellt einen Thread. Die Community hilft!
Kira

Hi Antti,

the technician could finally fix your problem, therefore I close this thread as I informed you before

BR

Kira